Wrapped With Ribbon General Policies
Returns & Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your online order you may return it within 30 days of purchase. Returns/exchanges for online orders are accepted on merchandise that have not been used or worn and have all tags attached, and returned with original receipt.
Customers are responsible for return shipping fees. Customers also have the option of the returning/exchanging the item(s) at our storefront.
To receive a refund, the order must be shipped back to Wrapped With Ribbon, LLC, 4844 S. Val Vista Dr. Suite A-111, Gilbert, AZ 85298. Customers are responsible for return shipping fees.
To initiate a return/exchange, please email us at email@example.com with your name, order number, and which item(s) you would like to return. We will issue a return authorization number and process your return once we receive the items in our boutique. Package up the merchandise you wish to return, including your receipt, within 30 days of purchase. Again, make sure all item(s) have not been used or worn, and have all tags attached. When shipping your return/exchange we ask that you obtain a tracking number for your records. Once we receive and inspect returned merchandise, if merchandise is salable, we will issue a refund for the item(s) returned. We have the right to refuse any return at any time if we feel our policy has not been adhered to.
Please allow up to 5 business days to process your refund. Note: once refund has processed on our end, it may take your bank an additional 1-5 business days before refund is reflected in your account.
We ship all items via USPS Priority Mail. Once order has been placed, your item will ship from our store in 1-3 business days. You will receive an email notification along with the tracking number once item has shipped from our store.
We do allow customers to make a purchase online, and pick up the item at our Gilbert, AZ boutique. Once order has been placed, you will have 7 days to pick up item before we automatically issue you a refund and add item back to our store inventory. We will make every effort to contact you at least once by phone or email before refunding your order.
Gift certificates cannot be used online and may only be used at our Gilbert boutique location.
Wrapped With Ribbon, LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wrapped With Ribbon, LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from December 6, 2019.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information when you subscribe to our email newsletter or fill out a contact form:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With This Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send you emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and have standard safeguards such as SSL Certificates. Unfortunately, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not always 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive with your implied consent. Cookies allow web applications to remember you and personalise your experience. The website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Google Analytics & Conversion Tracking
We use traffic log cookies from Google Analytics to identify which pages are being used and is an essential part of monitoring and improving our electronic communications. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this non-identifiable aggregated traffic information for statistical analysis purposes.
We also use conversion tracking to understand customer behavior.
This site uses essential session cookies for the operation of the website.
Google Adwords Cookies
How to Disable Cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- If you disable cookies, your experience of some parts of the website may be affected.
- Links to Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small processing fee may apply. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Wrapped With Ribbon, 4844 S. Val Vista Dr, A-111, Gilbert, AZ 85928